10 Reasons to Run, Walk or Trot in the 4th Annual Town of Palm Beach United Way Turkey Trot
1. The entry fee is only $25 and you’ll help provide Thanksgiving Day meals for families in Palm Beach County.
2. You’ll have a great sense of accomplishment before 8 am.
3. It’s a great workout – running can burn up to 700 calories per hour. You’ll raise your heart rate, lower your blood pressure and relieve stress – all while toning and shaping your body.
4. You’ll feel empowered. A 5K is the first step in showing that you can achieve anything you put your mind to.
5. Running with 500 other people is like a party with your running shoes. Don’t believe us? TRY IT!
6. You’ll get an energy boost to keep you going throughout the long holiday weekend.
7. It’s a fun activity for the whole family – all ages are encouraged to join in the fun.
8. And with all your family visiting a 5K is the perfect way to relieve stress.
9. You definitely want to show off your cool race day t-shirt.
10. Can you think of a better way to spend Thanksgiving morning then running, walking or trotting through Palm Beach? Neither can we. And it gives you an excuse to eat that extra slice of pumpkin pie!
Register today for the 4th Annual Town of Palm Beach United Way 5K Turkey Trot.
For more information visit our website.
To learn more about sponsorship or volunteer opportunities please call 561.655.1919 or email Laurie.