WEEK 35 OF ACTION: GIVE THANKS AND GIVE BACK
Thanksgiving is just a short three days away. On Thursday, many will enjoy a feast with family and friends. They will have a roof above their heads, warm clothes and so much to be thankful for. But many others will go without – without food, without shelter, without loved ones and often times without any hope. This Thanksgiving, why don’t we give thanks AND give back?
Here are a few ways that you can give back to those in need right here in Palm Beach County:
- Organize a Food Drive: Gather canned and non-perishable food at your school, work or your neighborhood.
- Volunteer at a Food Pantry: There are a number of local food pantries that are short-handed this time of year
- Make a Donation: Click here to make a donation
It’s Monday – Let’s GIVE THANKS AND GIVE BACK!
Please share with us how you made your week count. No, it doesn’t need to take place on Monday – Monday just gets us excited about what the week has to offer, what we (ourselves) have to offer.
- Follow us on:
- Look for the weekly theme on all of our social media throughout the day on Mondays
- Photograph, video, post, tweet about your experience
- Remember to tag @PBUnitedWay and use the weekly hashtags
We have an AWESOME community, let’s embrace it, make an impact — IT’S MONDAY, LET’S DO THIS!