WEEK 41 OF ACTION – NEW YEAR’S INTENTIONS
2016 …. another year …. another list of resolutions. Ugh. Perhaps we should try a new idea for 2016. Instead of New Year’s resolutions, how about New Year’s intentions?
I’ve never really liked the word resolution. It makes me feel like I need to do it or else!! An intention, however, is an objective that guides our actions. It is self-directed, conscious and purposeful, with room for change.
When you are thinking about what New Year intentions you might be working on this year — we (at the Town of Palm Beach United Way) hope you will think intentional about making a meaningful impact on your community.
Here are a few INTENTIONS you might want to join us in:
- Be kinder than necessary.
- Be a volunteer reader, tutor or mentor.
- Be thankful for everything.
- Be an advocate for health, income or education.
This New Year let’s reflect on the things we’ve done and the things we hope to accomplish in the upcoming year. How are you going to live with more intention this year?
Wishing you peace, love and abundance 🙂
It’s Monday – Let’s do this!
Please share with us how you made your week count. No, it doesn’t need to take place on Monday, Monday just gets us excited about what the week has to offer, what we (ourselves) have to offer.
- Follow us on:
- Look for the weekly theme on all of our social media throughout the day on Mondays
- Photograph, video, post, tweet about your experience
- Remember to tag @PBUnitedWay and use the weekly hashtags
We have an AWESOME community, let’s embrace it, make an impact – SO HELLO MONDAY, LET’S DO THIS!